We are open! Rest assured that we are going above and beyond the highest standards of safety precautions and infection control as outlined by the CDC and DOH such as:
- Wearing new, disposable non-latex gloves while treating each patient.
- Wearing a face mask covering our mouth and nose and protective eye wear while treating patients.
- Wiping the treatment chair, the countertops and cabinets in the room after we see each patient with the highest-level disinfecting wipes designed for hospitals and healthcare settings.
- Bagging and heat sterilizing all our instruments.
- Using hand sanitizer between every patient. In our non-treatment areas, we have been increasing our diligence in wiping our counters and doorknobs multiple times during the day with disinfectant wipes.
*We will not be able to accept any walk-in appointments due to social distancing protocols but the doctor will continue to be available for emergencies.
We thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you in our office soon!
All the best,
Dr. George Parlitsis & Staff
Carmel Dental Associates
45 Fair Street
Carmel, NY 10512