We wanted to take a moment to update you on what our office is doing with regard to COVID-19.
We have always gone over and above the standard protocols for the welfare of our patients and staff such as:
- Wearing new, disposable non-latex gloves while treating each patient.
- Wearing a face mask covering our mouth and nose and protective eye wear while treating patients.
- Wiping the treatment chair, the countertops and cabinets in the room after we see each patient with the highest-level disinfecting wipes designed for hospitals and healthcare settings.
- Bagging and heat sterilizing all our instruments.
- Using hand sanitizer between every patient.
In our non-treatment areas, we have been increasing our diligence in wiping our counters and doorknobs multiple times during the day with disinfectant wipes.
In an effort to protect both our patients and staff, we have decided to temporarily close the office.
Please rest assured that the Doctor will still be available for Emergencies. His cell phone number is 914-224-9362.
Patients who are currently scheduled for this week will receive a call from our office. We will reassess every week and adjust as necessary.
Going forward, we will do our best to reschedule everyone once we have an idea of when it is safe to do so.
We look forward to the day when this is all behind us. In the mean time, please keep yourselves and your families safe.
All the best,
Dr. George Parlitsis & Staff
Carmel Dental Associates
45 Fair Street
Carmel, NY 10512